OFFER FROM EMPANELLED CAs WITH C&AG
APPOINTMENT OF INTERNAL AUDITOR IN SRRDA.
The Arunachal Rural Road Development Agency has been established to implement Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) in the State. The Agency is presently operating a Programme Fund and Administrative Expenses Fund through the PIUs posted in the districts, and these are required to be audited by Internal auditor as per the provisions of PMGSY guidelines. The Audit of Programme and Administrative Expenses fund is required to be carried out as per the provision contained in the Chapter-16 & Chapter-14 of Accounts manual of PMGSY Programme Fund and Administrative Expenses Fund.
The Scope of the Assignment
The task of the Chartered Accountant is to assist and provide hand holding support to ARRDA to meet the financial management requirements of the PMGSY program. The arrangements are being considered in the specific context of the PMGSY accounting guidelines as defined in the Accounting Manual, issued by NRRDA.
To this end the CA/consultant is expected to carry out the following tasks:-
1. Review the quality and adequacy of the accounting records at the PIU & State level;
2. Conduct periodic transactional and operational reviews at the PIU level as part of the internal control framework jokes
3. Review for compliance with the statutory requirements of deductions of direct taxes, royalty etc. and its timely deposit with the State Treasury;
4. Review the quality and track the timeliness of submission of monthly financial statements by the PIUs;
5. Ensure that all records of PIU-wise fund authorizations are maintained at state level and unspent balances reconciled;
6. Procurement of bank reconciliation statements are prepared on a monthly basis at state level;
7. Assist in the preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements using broad sheets;
8. Arrange and conduct specific training programs (including training and orientation for new staff) for PIU and state staff on a periodic basis on specific aspects of PMGSY accounting, as determined in consultation with ARRDA;
9. Assist in preparation of a detailed work plan for the Receipts & Payments module of the Online Management & Monitoring System (OMMS) and provide support in its implementation;
10. Prepare Action Taken Reports or compliance reports in follow-up of the financial reviews and external audit observations
We would, therefore, like to invite offer for undertaking Internal Audit for the year 2009-10 for the 20(twenty) Nos. of PIUs located at different places of Arunachal Pradesh, viz., Tawang Singchung, Seppa, Pasighat, Yingkiong, Aalo, Tezu, Changlang, Khonsa-I & II, Koloriang, Ziro, Daporijo, Bomdila, Pangin, Basar, Roing(LDV)m Roing (DV), Anjaw and Itanagar as per the provisions contain in the above referred manuals and the aforesaid scope of assignment.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT ;
a. The CA /consultant should have adequate knowledge of CPWD accounting system as well as double entry account.
b. Atleast 3 years experience in handling accounts in any organization viz. CPWD/State PWD or similar organization.
c. The CA /consultant should be empanelled with Comptroller & Auditor General of India, New Delhi for the financial year i.e. 2009-10 and also for 2010-11.
d. The CV of the audit team should be submitted alongwith the offer.
The ARRDA will arrange and provide transportation from the nearest town in Assam and accommodation at the place of audit for the audit team. The offer in sealed cover superscribed “OFFER FOR INTERNAL AUDIT FOR THE YEAR 2009-10” should reach to the undersigned with 25th July,2010