GOVERNMENT OF ARUNACHAL PRADESH
SECRETARIAT :: RURAL WORKS DEPARTMENT
ITANAGAR – 791 111
The Superintending Engineer
Rural Works Circle
Rupa, Pasighat, Itanagar & Miao
The Executive Engineer
Rural Works Division
Tawang, Singchung, Seppa, Pasighat, Aalo, Yingkiong,
Tezu, Changlang, Anjaw, Khonsa (DPIU-I & II), Roing,
Ziro, Poma, Daporijo, Laaying-Yangte(Camp-Ziro)
SUB:- ASSESSMENT OF PERFORMANCE OF EXECUTIVE ENGINEERS(PIUs)- Reg.
Please refer my DO letter # RWD/PMGSY/18/2003-04(Pt) dated 18th June, 2008 and subsequent discussion during the PMGSY review meeting on 27th & 28th June,2008 at Itanagar about implementation of the flagship programme. I had indicated that the performance of the EEs and SEs will be assessed based on the monthly progress of work. The State Govt. is very serious about slow progress of work and strict measures are being initiated to speed up the progress. The PMGSY is a time bound programme and key timelines should strictly be adhered to by the PIUs who is the key person for proper and timely execution of all the road projects.
2. The Executive Engineer/PIU performance will be reviewed on month to month basis for which a proforma has been evolved. All the required information is to be filled in the format and submitted to undersigned within 10th of every month. The monthly target should be worked out based on the quarterly target communicated vide RWD’s letter # RWD/PMGSY-52/2005-06 dated 25th June,2007. All the parameters as indicated in the format including inspections carried out by the Executive Engineer during the month are the basis for their performance assessment.
3. I also would like to review the progress of all the phases and the PM’s package as stated above on month to month basis with each of the circles and to carry out a detailed analysis each month to see the performance of the divisions/Circles besides aforesaid parameters indicated in the format.
4. Please fill in the required information for the ongoing works in respect of all phases and your achievement for the month of reporting inter-alia mandatory quality test carried out in the prescribed format enclosed herewith and submit from August onwards. The report of August,2008 should reach to me by 10th of September,2009 positively with a copy to Chief Engineer, RWD.
( G. Koyu )
Memo # RWD/PMGSY/52/2006-07(Pt) Dated 7th August,2008.
Copy to :-
1. The PS to Hon’ble Minister, Rural Works Department, Itanagar.
2. The Chief Engineer, Rural Works Department, Itanagar for information and necessary action.
3. The Chief Executive Officer, ARRDA, Rural Works Department, Itanagar for information and necessary action.
4. Office copy.
( G. Koyu )